I have decided I am SICK of thinking about my weight. And I see zero correlation (and maybe even a negative one??) between me thinking about my weight and me getting near the weight I want to be. Fuck it, I just can't care anymore. Here is a list of things I would rather think about:
- My new job and how amazeballs it's going to be once I start
- What might happen in season 3 of Sherlock and whether I should read the original stories
- What color(s) to paint my nails
- Whether I might be able to learn how to cut my own hair using youtube videos
- Doing a systematic study of which cat litter is truly the best (i.e. doesn't end up in my BED....ewwww)
- The arc of the sitcom I've been dying to write (I "watch" it in my head and it too is amazeballs)
Anyone got any other suggestions?